To support our vision, we are aiming to achieve the following objectives for Horncastle by 2028:
- Thriving, safe and healthy sustainable community, where people can enjoy a high quality of life and an increased sense of well-being and where new development simultaneously addresses the needs of the economy, communities and the environment.
- Quality affordable and open market housing to try and meet the differing needs of the Town’s residents.
- A growing and diversified economy that builds on, and extends, the important agriculture and tourism base.
- A commitment to address the issue of deprivation to make an inclusive, equal and diverse town.
- A high quality environment that makes the most of its special qualities of the Town’s history.
- A commitment to tackling the causes and effects of global climate change.
1,136 total views, 2 views today